Friday, June 8, 2012

Currently Reading

This week I am currently reading 2 books. One is a reread and the other is one I have wanted to read for quite some time now.

I'll start with the book I haven't read before. That would be Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.

Photobucket
First of all, I have to say that I LOVE the cover of this book! I also love that it's about tigers. (Obviously lol) I don't know why it took me so long to pick up this book but I'm sure glad I did now! I'm only 5 chapters in but I'm already loving it! I'll be writing a review for it when I'm finished reading it.


 Now the 2nd book I am reading is none other than City of Bones by the awesome Cassandra Clare!

Photobucket
This series got me back into reading and I'm really glad it did. 
Cassie is such an amazing author. She is definitely one of my top 5 favourite authors! (I'll do a post for my top 5 authors soon)
I decided to reread The Mortal Instruments series so I could refresh my memory on how it all began. 
I will also write reviews for this series too!

And that's what I'm reading this week!
 Thanks for stopping by & happy reading! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment