Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review: Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Photobucket
Synopsis 
Passion. Fate. Loyalty. 

Would you risk it all to change your destiny? 



The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever. 



Tiger’s Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more. 





Review
Tiger's Curse is the magical story about a girl named Kelsey who takes a 2 week job at a circus, taking care of the animals. This is where she meets a beautiful white tiger named Dhiren, who has the most stunning Cobalt Blue eyes! 

From the moment I started this book, to the last page, I was enthralled! The storyline was amazing, the character's were very likeable, although Kelsey slept A LOT! Which was probably the only thing I disliked about this book. 



Kelsey and Ren's journey was so amazing and exciting that I often found myself daydreaming about being on that journey with them. 
The sweet romance and heart-pounding adventure was so amazing and the detail that Colleen Houck put into this novel is incredible! I can't wait to find out how this story continues. 


I loved this book SO much, I wish I had of read it sooner! 


For those of you who have read this book, 
what are your thoughts on how it ended? 


I gave Tiger's Curse 5/5 Butterflies! 
Photobucket

Please excuse the white line under my rating.


Thank you for stopping by & Happy Reading!



1 comment: