Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cover Lover #7: Vampire Edition!

Hello book lovers and welcome to the next edition of Cover Lover!
Cover Lover is a weekly (not always) meme created by me.

This week I have decided to do a Vampire Theme.
How many Vampire lovers do we have here?

I absolutely love Vamps! (Except when they sparkle, Sorry Edward!)
I definitely prefer the bad boy Vamps like Spike from Buffy and Eric from True Blood.

What type of Vampire is your favourite?
Don't forget to leave your answers in the comments section below!

Now who wants to see some Vampire covers??
I know I do! ^__^

ENJOY!

This first cover is from my FAVOURITE book/TV Show.

That book/tv show would be Southern Vampire/True Blood by Charlaine Harris.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I picked both covers for this book because I like both of them for various reasons.

The next cover is for a series that I'm dying to read, and that is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
Photobucket

Next we have Marked by P.C. & Kristin Cast.
Photobucket

And last but not least, we have Book 1 of the Night World series by L.J. Smith.
Photobucket

That about wraps it up for this weeks Cover Lover!

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment