Monday, October 29, 2012

Liebster Award

Photobucket

First off I want to say thank you so much Sabrina from Sabrina's Paranormal Palace for nominating me! That is so sweet of you! 

To participate:
1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2.Answer questions from award giver
3.Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5.Post Liebster Award on your blog

********

My Questions from Sabrina:
1~ How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I came up with the name Rose's Book Corner because I had always wanted just that, my very own reading corner. 
So I thought... why not have that, figuratively speaking, on the web.

2~ What are your top 5 books or series of 2012?
Ok so this was a bit hard to choose from but I decided to pick the 5 from the books that I gave 5/5. Here is that list in the order I read them in...
1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
4. Auracle by Gina Rosati
5. Witch Song by Amber Argyle

3~ What is your favorite paranormal being?
My absolute favorite paranormal being is most definitely a Vampire! 

4~ How many books can you read in a week?
I am a really slow reader so I don't get many books done in a week. There are only a very small number of books that I've read in a week.

5~ What book or series would love to be made into a movie or series?
Wings by Aprilynn Pike. 
I think it would be interesting to see that series come to life.


My Nominee's
1. Mary from A Page Away
2. Alba from Book Pics
3. Paige from The Book Vulture
4. Kristina from My Escape
5. Julie from New Adult Addiction



My Questions:
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. What is the first YA book you ever read?
3. Who designed your blog?
4. Do you prefer print books or e-books?
5. How many books are in your current TBR pile?



Once again, I'd like to say thank you Sabrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment