Sunday, December 9, 2012

Past Review: Tiger's Quest - Colleen Houck

Photobucket
Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. But danger lurks around the corner, forcing her to return to India where she embarks on a second quest--this time with Ren's dark, bad-boy brother Kishan, who has also fallen prey to the Tiger's Curse. Fraught with danger, spellbinding dreams, and choices of the heart, TIGER'S QUEST brings the trio one step closer to breaking the spell that binds them.
Winner of a Parent's Choice Award!

Photobucket
Ahhh what did I think of Tiger's Quest?? Well I freakin' loved it!! Although, I wish there was more REN!!!

Despite the story being mostly about Kelsey and Kishan, I really enjoyed this book! Kishan certainly grew on me and I love him too, but definitely not as much as I love Ren!

Even though I am Team Ren, I loved Kishan a lot in this book. He was so sweet, and caring. I couldn't get enough. I wanted more. But Kelsey is stubborn in her ways which I loved too.

I also loved the world building in this book. I felt like I was in India with them. It was incredible!

Overall, I thought Tiger's Quest was an amazing read and I'm kicking myself *again* for not reading this series sooner!!

I gave Tiger's Quest 5/5 Butterflies!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment