Monday, January 14, 2013

Book Buys #1

This week I had a small issue with Amazon and my credit card, 
so they gave me an $8 promotion 
to spend on whatever I wanted. 
I ended up getting 7 ebooks for $9! (I spent $1.01 off my CC) 


Here's what I bought!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Fallen Too Far - $4.00
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden - $1.00
Anew - $0.99

Photobucket Photobucket

Devoured - $2.92
All Over You - $1.00

Photobucket Photobucket

What A Boy Wants - $2.00
What A Boy Needs - $2.02

Some of the prices have changed 
since I purchased these books. 
That's Amazon for ya though!
Always changing the prices....
but hey, these were still some pretty 
great buys at some pretty great prices!

Anyway, these all sound like they
are going to be great books!
I can't wait to get into them!

What are some of your recent book buys?

**HAPPY READING!**

No comments:

Post a Comment