Sunday, February 24, 2013

ARC Review: Fear Collector by Gregg Olsen

Fear Collector by Gregg Olsen


Fear CollectorWhen I first read what this book was about, I wasn't sure if I would really like it.... after reading it though, I actually did like it. It was scary, and creepy, and written really well. Gregg Olsen really knows how to scare his readers! I often found myself having dreams about being kidnapped by someone and not knowing what was happening. Quite freaky if you ask me!

Anyway, there were so many twists and turns that I had no idea who the killer was going to be. I was pleasantly surprised to find out who did it in the end. Definitely didn't see that one coming! I had some sneaking suspicions, but I wasn't thinking it was going to be that person.

If you enjoy the thriller, suspense type genre, then this book is just for you! I've read Gregg Olsen's YA series The Empty Coffin series, and I must admit that I enjoyed Envy and Betrayal much more than Fear Collector, but I did enjoy this one as well.

I gave Fear Collector 4/5 Butterflies!
 photo 4rating-1.png
View all my reviews

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment