Sunday, February 24, 2013

ARC Review: Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

Revolution 19Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

Omg this book is freaking amazing!!!!
Review to come! Need to sleep! It's 2:30am! lol

*Update*
Now that I've gotten some sleep... my brain is sort of functioning properly. Revolution 19 was unlike most books I've read in the last little while. There was some action, a bit of romance, and some great plots. Three siblings are left to fight on their own after their Freepost is destroyed by the robots. They get separated from their parents and friends and have to try and save them so they sneak their way into the city where a whole lot of obstacles get in their way.
The writing was really great and I found myself instantly connected with the characters and the story itself. I think reading this book in like 25 hours says something about it, wouldn't you say so?
I do like how Gregg Rosenblum created the world they live in and the way the robots function and how he went into detail about the robot revolution. I actually felt like I was living inside the book with Cass, Kevin, Nick and the rest of the characters. I could feel their emotions as if I were experiencing them myself. By the end of the book, I was on the verge of tears! This almost never happens to me! I really wanna find out if there will be more to this story because I absolutely loved it!

I gave Revolution 19 5/5 Butterflies!
 photo 5rating.png
View all my reviews


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment